$100 Marriott bucks coupon

Phaelon56
By Phaelon56,
in

Here's the link

Buick - Marriott promotion

It seems legit. Go to the link, fill out the form and print it. Take it to a Buick dealer and do a test drive of at least one car. The dealer signs and validates the form and you mail it in, then wait thirty days for your Marriott Bucks coupon.

It's good for a $100 credit towards "accomodations, spa services and/or gift shop purchases". The only catch (not a big one) is that it must be a "paid stay" (I assume this means PL and HW stays are okay but free stays using Marriott points are excluded).

It does require a two night minimum stay and does not apply to Marriot properties other than Marriott Hotel and Marriott Resort locations but matched up to the right PL purchase.... you could stay damn near for free in some cities. I just stayed two nights at the Fourth Street location San Francsico. My total PL bill for two nights was $173.00 with all taxes and fees included. It was a good deal at that price but with $100 off it would have been a steal!

How would you get $100 off when you obviously pay Priceline up front? Would you present the certificate at check-in and expect a refund?

Good point and I didn't state things clearly enough. You present the $100 coupon when you check out and get the money deducted from whatever is n your bill. That means only using it for the items "thereuare" pointed out - e.g. spa services etc. I don't know if it applies to parking fees or meals. They don't say that it does... in some properties the restaurant or parkign may be operated by another company perhaps? If this is the case I can understand why they don't make it available for those expenses.

Still.... I'm thinking of going to Ottawa CA for a weekend - best Internet rate is $106.35 US plus the 15% GST. I can stay for two nights with the coupon and get my costs down to about what I'd pay for a lesser hotel and most likely about what I'd pay on Priceline for that property.

I have a business acquaintance who's a Buick dealer and advised me that it's been a very successful promotion - he's getting lots of people lin the door for a test drive to get their coupon.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]