Priceline Hotel: 4* Philadelphia (Downtown) Hyatt Penns Landing

lee1
By lee1,
in

As other posts have noted, the Philadelphia Flower Show takes place in early March. I have tried to get two nights - Saturday and Sunday March 5 and 6 at the Hyatt in downtown Philadephia for the past few weeks. I have followed the procedure of sticking with the 4* and adding regions (where in reality there are no 4*'s and upping my bid bit by bit. I started at $43. Yesterday I went up to $61 with no luck. Unless someone has a tip I believe I will now go to a 3* and start the process over. Good luck to all.

I just tried an alternative by going to one night - Sunday the 6th thinking that maybe inability to get a room was based on bookings for Saturday the 5th. I have rebid to $49.00. Still no luck. Thanks for the comment regarding Hotwire but I won't go that high but at least it gives me a guide.

Success at $57.00 I got the Hyatt for Sunday night the 6th of March.

Your Offer Price: $57.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $57.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$15.48

Total Charges: $72.48

Now I need to find a place in Allentown or nearby on the way for Saturday night - coming in from Berwick after judging "Odyssey of the Mind" any tips?

if you are heading in from Berwick you may not want to stay in Allentown, but instead, drive a little further into King of Prussia/Valley Forge or Plymouth Meeting zone, this will put you within 25 miles of Philly and make your morning commute into the city a breeze.... Some of the Allentown hotels are near the Airport which would take you away from the PA turnpike and your drive into the city of Brotherly Love :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]