Hotwire Hotel: 3* San Diego (Del Mar) Hilton Del Mar

tromper
By tromper,
in

Can somebody help me identify 3 1/2 star hotel in the Carlsbad/Encinitas/Del Mar area with these amenities: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center? It's listed as $74 for this Friday night, 2/11, and I am wondering if it's the Doubletree? Thanks!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This does indeed match what is now believed to be associated with the Doubletree. Of course there could always be other hotels that we don't yet know about with the same exact amenities and star rating, but the Doubletree would be a definate possibility.

If you go for it please let us know the results and please start your purchase using this HOTWIRE link. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Good Luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

MANY thanks -- went to Priceline, and bid $32 for Del Mar 3 star, and I got the Hilton! Of course, when I called I found out about the $11-$14 parking fee, which will add to our bottom line... but I still feel like we got a fabulous deal. I am very grateful for the excellent "heads-up!" I wouldn't have gotten it without you.

I had a feeling something like this would happen. :) That's really a super deal - it's $139 on hilton.com.

With regard to the parking, although I've been to Del Mar, I've never actually walked around the area where the Hilton is located. But oftentimes you'd be surprised what a little scouting around can turn up in terms of free parking opportunities. I know it's possible to park on the street for free along certain streets in the Downtown and Old Town San Diego zones, for example. So I'd definately at least be on the look-out for alternatives to the hotel pay parking.

(Oh, and sorry for asking for your dates earlier, I see now that you had already given that info.)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]