Canada Victoria Travellers Inn Express 626 Gorge

WillTravel
By WillTravel,
in

I added the address in the title, because it seems there are an almost endless number of Travellers Inns in Victoria. There are probably six or more within a few blocks of this one. http://www.travellersinn.com/

This hotel is not in a charming area. It is next to a car wash, across from an old church, and with a sex shop down the block. But I didn't see anyone who looked disturbing. In fact, I hardly saw anyone at all.

The room was fine, with two queen beds, a TV in a wall unit with drawers underneath, a table, and chairs. The bathroom was typical and normal-sized. Everything seemed clean. This room had a fridge and microwave and dishes and cutlery, a useful bonus.

Two or three blocks away, there is a grocery/health-food store that turned out to be very convenient, particularly in conjunction with the fridge and microwave.

The staff is friendly.

For breakfast, you can get a pastry from the front desk, orange juice, and coffee/tea. The orange juice is fine, but pastries are not my preferred type, and I didn't try the coffee or tea. My daughter liked the bran muffin, though.

It's easy to catch a bus downtown, or to walk there if you are slightly ambitious. I was energetic, so walked to Oak Bay Village and back to downtown.

If this place is the cheapest option for my next visit to Victoria, I will probably take it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]