Priceline Hotel: Vegas Strip 3*

Ringman
By Ringman,
in

I know the Tropicana shows on Hotwire as a 3* Resort... but have we ever seen it on PL??

planning on completing a 3-night stay there 2/3 - 2/6- My son's team will be there for a meet this weekend--

I got the Venetian the first two nights (will attempt to post soon) 2/3 @$99; 2/4 @ $159 (plus fee/tax)

But Sat 2/5 is not coming along for up to $259---- so fall back is Hotwire Tropicana (now at $139)-- but sure would like to go PL for that!!

it looks like Circus Circus is coming up st $89 and the Monte Carlo is $199 for the one night, this is through EasyClick Travel, use the red link above. I just used this to book a room in LV for the following weekend. Other deals are available off the strip and if you have a car, this may be a lower cost option.

The Tropicana is actually also available thru the EasyClick Search Tool by using the RIGHThand drop down menu (the non-opaque deals)... but it's $169/nite, so cheaper to go with HOTWIRE.

Even if the Tropicana is available thru Priceline, are you willing to risk being at some other area of the strip for that nite and have to change rooms... which seems like a likely possibility.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The only reason I was interested in the Tropicana was that my son's team would be staying there- giving my wife a better chance of actually seeing him- even if just in transit...... (recall that my wife or I follow him around the country to his gymnastics meets!!- good excuse for impromptu vacations!!)--

So.. she's already set at the Venetian 2 nights-- and unless it comes down on PL- she's changing to a second hotel on 2/5 anyhow.... which she's used to doing since I do all her hotels on PL in the most economic manner (3-5*'s)....

If there was a chance that Tropicana would be a PL-- I wouldn't even mind throwing away a night if I got burned into another 3*- I could always go back to Hotwire or EasyClick if she really wanted the Tropicana!

But- if Tropicana has never come up on PL-- well that would push me to Hotwire !!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]