Multiple Rooms for Different Families

growingold
By growingold,
in

I am with a homeschool group and want to schedule an end of the year field trip to Philadelphia. Let's say I am at the PRICELINE site and bid on 10 hotel rooms. Is there a way to list different credit cards for different families for this purchase? I am assuming that all 10 rooms would be at the same hotel. Hoping this is correct. Anyone who can shed some light? Thanks!

Welcome!

you will need to use one credit card for the room purchase and you can bid for up to 9 rooms. If the bid is accepted, they will all be in the same hotel. However, for 10+ rooms, PRICELINE has a group sales department and can provide you with a quote. This might be the better way to go so you can discuss the pricing with others in your group, you can identify the name of the hotel prior to purchase, and more importantly, you can collect from everyone before the purchase. You can register each room under a seperate name and at check in, each family will need to present a credit card for incidentals.

HOTWIRE may be another option and you can buy up to 6 rooms at a time, and all must be on one credit card.

Please list your dates of travel and your budget per night.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for your searches and purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]