Priceline Hotel: 4* Baltimore (Inner Harbor-Downtown) Hyatt Regency

CrazyOne
By CrazyOne,
in

New Year's Resolution: Post winning Priceline bids on Better Bidding! :) I've been forgetting to in the past, and it's been a while since I PL'd a room anyway. Now I'll put them on here.

I'm here in the room now, actually. Not a bad place at all for the $70 bid. My room doesn't face the harbor, but oh, well. Staff friendly, convenient to where I'm working here. Very weak signal from the T-Mobile Hotspot, but hey, it works, and I already have unlimited monthly account, so it's "free". I'm going to be staying in Balt until Wednesday, so I'll bid again and maybe get it again.

Anyway, not sure if we need big details on this hotel which has been mentioned before. Particulars of my bid:

One room, one night

4* with only Inner Harbor zone

$70 (Tax and fees $16.68)

Win on first try

I hate that, really, because now I wonder if I bid too high. I'm not paying personally, but still, the point of the game is to get the best price. :) Seems rather quiet here tonight, so makes me wonder if they would have taken less. Still, though, can't complain. Certainly worth bidding 4* here so I don't get the crappy Wyndham. I stayed there last time (dunno how long ago, maybe a year ago), and it was pretty bad, which sucks, because I like Wyndhams usually. This was maybe $15-20 higher bid if I recall (over 3* in this zone which got me Wyndham before) and so worth it.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Certainly glad to see your New Year's resolution... we welcome your past, current, and future wins!

Glad to here you like your current hotel and are enjoying your stay.

Thanks for posting... we hope to see more 'wins' from you in the future.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]