CT Trumbull-Milford Howard Johnson Milford

relaxing41
By relaxing41,
in

It says check in time 2pm; I checked in at 1pm. I asked for a nonsmoking room. I was told that there were both smoking and nonsmoking rooms available. Upon acknowledging my priceline registration and signing in I was given a key. No Id was asked for and No credit card was needed. Walking to my room I smelled the unmistakable odor of cannibus smoke coming from the room where a few maids had gathered and walked out of. I entered my room and the room was not very clean and I asked if someone could re clean the bathroom and change the sheets because they looked like someone stepped on them. The supervisor of housekeeping was notified and after returning from lunch the linen was changed but the bathroom was not cleaned to my satisfaction so I cleaned it myself. THere is an indoor pool that is open all year round. THe water looks green but I have yet to try it. The room is in need of new carpets and the one chair that is in the room is upholstered and has a cigarette hole in it. THe bed linens are old but clean. The tv is not a flat screen but it does have many more channels than other local hotels in the area. It is very quiet in the room after shutting the door. The room is large with a King size bed and a chair. THere is no refrigerator or microwave. There is a dresser and mirror and night stands.

It is located next to Friendlys and across the street from Walgreens and Gulf gas station. Easy acess to I-95. If I look out my window I can see the traffic on I-95. THe sound of the highway is muffled very well and it is very quiet in the room. THe heater works good and there is adequate hot water in the shower. There is a tub. Not enough towels. THe towels are not soft. Parking in front and on the side and the rear of building. There are rooms in the back that are separate from the Hotel and there are rooms that are attached to the main building.

This hotel is not a clean and cozy hotel nor a place you want your children walking around unsupervised. Definitely not worth the savings to stay here over the $35 -$45 cost to stay at a 2* Hotel or better. Plus there is no breakfast. There is a safe in the room.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]