relaxing41
By relaxing41,
in

same day bidding:

Bid 3.0 star $35 rejected

Bid 2.5 star $36 rejected

Bid 2* 33 as asked to increase bid by $9

Bid 1* 25 was asked to increase bid by $6

Bid 1*27 was asked to increase bid by $7 closed my browser and opened it up on a different server

Bid 1*$28 was told there was an error and to check back in 15min or to check my email. I checked my trips and saw a green check mark next to the reference number for this bid. I opened it and saw that $28 was accepted by The Howard Johnson Hotel in Milford.

I decided to take a chance and see what a 1*hotel on priceline had to offer and to see if it would be worth the discount.

COst per night $28.00

Subtotal: $56.00 (2 nights)

Taxes & Fees: $14.54

Total Charges*: $70.54

Congratulations on your success!

Hope this is working out for your needs and you're happy with the hotel for the price paid.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I wrote a review on this property with some of the details of my stay. This hotel does have a swimming pool and plenty of free parking. Internet access is free but limited late at night unless you have a optimum account. It also has an exercise room. It is close to the highway I-95. It does not offer any breakfast or coffee etc. Friendlies is right next door and offers meals for reasonable prices. It is run down and in need of updating. It is not particularly clean. THe rooms are large but do not have a refrigerator or microwave. It has a tub which is adequate but the towels are small, old and not comforting at all. I ended up going home and bringing back my own towels to use. There is a laundry facility on premises to wash your clothes. Both the clientele and work staff are a bit shady in my opinion. Not the safest place to stay. I would recommend paying $7-10 more per night and increase your star level to at least 2 if you don't want to worry about the type of people you will be around. I mostly travel alone or with my child. If I was with my dh then I might feel different. The bed was not comfortable at all. The noises that were made out in the hall kept me awake all day. (I sleep during the day) The traffic at night is barely a problem as you cannot hear too much of it. Hope this helps someone one way or the other who was thinking of staying here.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]