Priceline Hotel: Upper Napa Valley Hotels?

winelover
By winelover,
in

Sorry, this region has recently been sub-divided so i didn't recognize the new zone name.

The Napa Valley Lodge and Harvest Inn Napa Valley would be at least two possibilities at the 2.5* level.

Let us know if/how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know what the price range for these hotels and the 2-star hotels would be in the Upper Napa area? I'm curious if it's possible to win something in under $100 range. Priceline now has a feature that lets you see past bids and I see a past bid for $155 that was accepted, which is still pretty high for me. I know hotels in this area are expensive though...

I'm going to a friend's wedding and need to win something for mid-August in Upper Napa Valley area under Napa on Priceline.

Thanks!

I always the PRICELINE and [url="http://www.betterbidding.com/clicks/click.php?afsrc=1&id=33"]HOTWIRE[/url] links from this board for my purchase!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]