Fitness Center

Pool

High-Speed Internet

Golf Nearby

1 Night - Friday - Feb 2010

Hotwire Price $35.00

Tax recovery charges and fees:$11.48

Price:$46.48

:) Yes, I remembered to use the sites HOTWIRE link!

If your stay is soon (I did not see a date), could you report back about the hotel. I have to bid PRICELINE or do HOTWIRE for Feb 23-26th in Grand Rapids as my husband is having surgery at Blodgett. Thank goodness for Better Bidding, it is a major blessing when having to stay out of town. Thank you for reporting your recent win and of course extra thanks for using the HOTWIRE link provided here. :)

Cheryl

smile

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to book this :)

Also thanx for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Hotwire Hotel List

Can you also please add a reply to this thread with the date(s) of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Have a nice stay

Yellowdog.

Cheryl,

The hotel is right off the expressway. It has a small fitness center and pool. Although we did not eat breakfast, I did check it out so I could report back for you, the breakfast included waffles, bagels, muffins, oatmeal, juice, etc... The hotel was nice enough. Our room had a small fridge and microwave.

There is a McDonald's and Bob Evans at the same exit. One exit east of the hotel (Exit 30 Alpine Ave) has many restaurants and stores.

This is the first time a hotel check-in clerk has made such a big deal about booking through HOTWIRE. Without going into details the booking was problematic. In the end it all worked out, but because of the problems, I personally would never choose this hotel again.

Hope all goes well for your husband

Thank you for the details of your experience. I ended up going with PRICELINE and won Holiday Inn Express near Baymont as I could get it for 32.00 a night. I have stayed at other Baymonts before and really liked them, it is too bad about the check in snafu, they were not wise. Word of mouth now days is the best or worst promotion of a business. Thank you for the well wishes,,, I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in GR. It can be a really nice place to visit.

Cheryl

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]