Hotwire Hotel: 4* Palm Springs (Rancho Mirage-Palm Desert) Westin Mission Hills Villa

corky178
By corky178,
in

Looking for Condo in PSP area for week of April 10th. Got Mission Hills Villas which seems to get decent reviews. Had to split up dates to get better rates as including 4/16 in the search raised daily rate considerably. Was confident that if I separated bookings, I would still get same property. I was going to wait to book the 4/16 to see if price would come down. However, checked other sites, including resort's, and saw there were no rooms for that night available. Went and booked on HOTWIRE. Glad I did- Hotwire currently no longer offering a 4* in that area for that night.

Now- just have to book the 10th. Rate is $395 currently on HOTWIRE. Will watch and wait.

$75 ... 4/11-4/16

$155 ... 4/16-4/17

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Also, as you made two separate purchases with substantially different prices, please use separate threads for each purchase, as this will enable each to have its own link in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. We've used this thread to reflect your first purchase for 4/11-4/16, please start a NEW TOPIC for 4/16.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Here is the list of amenities:

4-star hotel in Rancho Mirage - Palm Desert

This hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

1-Bedroom Suite

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Smoke Free Rooms

Daily Housekeeping

Air Conditioning

In-Room Laundry

Children's Activity Program

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

24-hour Front Desk

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Kitchenette

Condo

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]