Not Priceline, but still a great deal!

telamm
By telamm,
in

I tried several bids on PRICELINE with no luck 5/15-19 on my budget, which was basically anything somewhat nice for $100 or less. Couldn't even get anything nice in Jersey City. SO I did something I haven't done in at least two years...booked on a different site. Country Inn and Suites offered $99/night in a King Room with complementary internet and breakfast, which is rare in most cases. So, i guess I won this time...the location isn't IDEAL, but it is 1 block from a subway stop and is close to the airport. Fully Refundable too, which is always a plus.

Reviews are also VERY high.

$450 after taxes

Thanks for your post, and for what its worth, BetterBidding has a link to the Country Inns and Suites site which may be found on the Support/Travel Links. Using the links helps keep the site going and a invaluable resource for getting great travel deals.

I have stayed in L.I.C. several times and found that the dining options are very limited, parking is difficult, and most hotels are in industrial areas that become desolate after 5:00 pm. Access to public transportation via Queensboro Plaza is generally very good. Also, for those driving into this area from the west will have to go the bridge and tunnel route and through Manhattan's crosstown traffic to get to L.I.C.

This looks like a newer hotel so you should be in luck. As you get closer to your dates, you can always try to better this rate by bidding.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]