Bid and Booking Process

midlogolfer
By midlogolfer,
in

General question about the process of bidding and booking your room. I get the concept of you tell them the quality and price of room you are looking for. If you are lucky, your bid gets accepted, however you will not know the specific hotel until you book the hotel.

My question is, if your bid is accepted are you automatically booked? Does it required you to click an "Accept" type button before you are charged and subsequently told what hotel your staying at? I ask because I would like to just see what types of prices for a room are accepted by going through the bid process, but not book the room. For instance, I want to go to Aruba and stay at a 4* (doesn't matter which one) but am not necessarily ready to book, just want to get a general idea of what bids would be accepted.

If this makes sense any feedback would be appreciated.

My question is, if your bid is accepted are you automatically booked?

yes, in exchange for a deeply discounted room, you agree to accept any hotel with the minimum star rating that you've chosen. You can't try before you buy.

It might help if you posted your dates of travel and the zone that you are willing to accept as well as your budget per night. Also, you might want to search the board to see which hotels have been previously won in Aruba.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]