Hotwire Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) Grand Hyatt

billyblaze
By billyblaze,
in

Thanks for the report.

I have noticed this property coming up more frequently in recent HOTWIRE searches... and at great prices! This used to be a priceline 'lay-up' but more in the last year or so not appearing very often... i wonder if this property is available thru Priceline when we're seeing such cheap rates on Hotwire.

Regardless, HOTWIRE is still a great source, and this is a fantastic price, if trying to target this property or you have the rebate coupon that you're able to use.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

FYI: I did bid this out on priceline before making my hotwire purchase. I bid for a 4 star in MTW & used free rebids up to $105.00 with no luck. I added MTE & dropped the bid down to $99.00 expecting the Grand Hyatt would be a slam dunk for this date at that price considering Hotwire had it for $108.00, but the bid failed. At that point I grabbed the room on hotwire.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]