Priceline Hotel: Vegas Strip 5* (Venetian)

rich40245
By rich40245,
in

I won the Venetian for two rooms over 4 nights last April over the Easter break. We had 4 adults & two kids. I asked for 2 rooms with 2 queen beds each. They had no problem with my request. As soon as I won the bid I called the Hotel directly to make my preference known to them. When I arrived, they initially assigned us rooms with King beds. That is the usual priceline assignment I was told. However, I mentioned that I called ahead to request two queens. She spoke to the manager & came back to tell me they would honor my request. I rec'd two connecting rooms with 2 queens each. I have nothing but great things to say about this hotel or thier staff. Good Luck.

Then one of you sleeps on the couch, alternating each nite.

I'm not 100% certain, but i think when i stayed there the couch pulled out into a bed... maybe a phone call to the Venetian to confirm this could give you an 'out' should you not be able to get the bed configuration you want... and thus enable you to take the risk of Priceline.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]