Priceline Hotel: 3* Parsippany - Morristown (Hanover) Hilton Prspny

dahammer
By dahammer,
in

made another same day reservation using savingsbarn.com to get to the Priceline website. Checked out Hotwire before I bid and it showed a 3.5* Customer Favorite in the Moristown-Parsippany area for $76, which I suspect was the Hilton.

Selected Florham Park, bid $66 for a 3*, rejected. Added 2.5* and increased bid to $67, rejected. Added Parsippany-Hanover zone and bid $69 and won!

Congratulations, you got your price of $69 for a hotel room, and we've upgraded your hotel quality level to a 3-star hotel!

Your Offer Price: $69.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $69.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $17.57

Total Charges: $86.57

The "Best Available Rate" on the Hilton Website was $229 a savings of 70% using PL. This is a big property with an indoor pool, with a hot Tub Spa, a decent sized fitness center, two tennis courts, and a basketball court. The Hilton has 3 shuttle busses to take you around to area business. Hi Speed internet is also available at $9.95 a day through Wayport, but somehow I got online for free. There is also a Ruth's Chris Steak House in the hotel, but I was so close to Arthur's Tavern in Morris Plains, I had to make the short 10 minute drive to get my Arthur's fix. Upon check in, the clerk would not take my HHonors number, apparently points will no longer be issued for incidentals, only for hotel stays booked directly through Hilton. Heck, had I dined at Ruth's Chris, my bill would have been around $100 or 1000 points.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]