Hotwire Hotel: 3* Monterey - Carmel (Monterey) Hilton

mch710
By mch710,
in

I got the two rooms at the Hilton in Monterey 3* for $81 a night for two night. Total with taxes and fees was $361.95. Cheapest price on the Hilton site was $103 prepaid and $129 not prepaid.

Amenities listed were:

Restaurant(s)

Pool(s)

Fitness Center

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Business Center

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

I'd never actually purchased from Hotwire before, as Priceline has always done better. Not this time. I bid up to $95 on Priceline for a 3* & 2.5* in Monterey and a resort in Marina and was unsuccessful.

Here's another one for you to add to the FL list! 3* Doubletree in Tallahassee, downtown (university area) for $52 for 6/24. With taxes, etc., total is $64.95. Cheapest rate (w/AAA discount) on the site is $103.55.

Thank you for the report(s)... good for you, keeping an open mind and researching prices beforehand to ensure that you don't overbid!

Looks like the Laundry icon is a new amenity added to this property since it was previously reported.

Please post the Tallahasse win as a new topic in the Flordia section of the board so that users visiting that area (and looking in the Florida forum) will be able to see the information/prices (it's also not clear if it's a Priceline or a Hotwire win)

THANKS!! Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]