Priceline Hotel: 2* San Francisco (SFO Airport-Burlingame) Vagabond Executive Inn

ssatish
By ssatish,
in

I started bidding 38$ for 3 star, was rejected near the Airport area. Changed to 2 1/2 and bid same amount, got rejected. Changed to 2 star and bid for 35$/night and was accepted.

Not sure how this Hotel Vagabond executive Inn is. There are mixed reviews on tripadvisor and priceline. Hope we have a good experience. below is my winning bid

Vagabond Inn Executive San Francisco Airport1640 Bayshore Hwy.

Burlingame, CA 94010

650-692-4040

Check-In: Friday, April 16, 2010-03:00 PM

Check-Out: Sunday, April 18, 2010-11:00 AM

Summary of Charges

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $35.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Room Subtotal: $70.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $18.56 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $88.56 (USD)

Congratulations on your success!

Reviews are a bit mixed, but hopefully the property will turn out to be a pleasant surprise. Thank you for letting us know about this new PRICELINE property to add to the site's Priceline Hotel List for the state.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

I stayed at the Vagabond once and thought it was decent for the money. It's a 3-story motel with parking in front of your door. It's in an area of much nicer hotels (Westin, Marriott, Hilton) and the popular Elephant Bar is next door.

The Vagabond is a good place or a bad place depending on your point of reference. Compared to other 1*/2* motels near SFO it's one of the better. Compared to the nearby Westin and Marriott it's not so good. With parking, internet, and breakfast all free it's certainly a value at $35.

The Vagabond is a waterfront property built directly on the Bay. There's a nice little park and a walking path along the water just behind the motel. The motel has some rooms with bay views for an additional fee. You probably won't get a view room as a Priceline guest but if they'll upgrade you for a small fee that would be a good way to elevate this above the average motel experience.

Good luck!

Colfax

Thanks for your message. With 2 kids and me and my wife for our stay, we were wondering if we got the right Hotel. Thanks for letting me know the feedback from your stay and appreciate that.

I stayed at the Vagabond once and thought it was decent for the money. It's a 3-story motel with parking in front of your door. It's in an area of much nicer hotels (Westin, Marriott, Hilton) and the popular Elephant Bar is next door.

The Vagabond is a good place or a bad place depending on your point of reference. Compared to other 1*/2* motels near SFO it's one of the better. Compared to the nearby Westin and Marriott it's not so good. With parking, internet, and breakfast all free it's certainly a value at $35.

The Vagabond is a waterfront property built directly on the Bay. There's a nice little park and a walking path along the water just behind the motel. The motel has some rooms with bay views for an additional fee. You probably won't get a view room as a Priceline guest but if they'll upgrade you for a small fee that would be a good way to elevate this above the average motel experience.

Good luck!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]