Priceline Hotel: NYC 4* MTE 3/9-13

patwfarmer
By patwfarmer,
in

Any ideas on what property this "Best Value" hotel listed as 4*on Hotwire and $176 per night for 3/9-13 is? I'm new at this! We are 4 women looking for 2 connecting hotel rooms or 2 BR suite set up in MTE or TS/Theater. Also found 3* "boutique hotel" in TS/Theater district for $138 and wonder which one it is?

Thanks.

I have now found the following 4* on HW, MTE location, for $125. (Best Value)

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Tennis Nearby,

Business Center.

We are four women wanting two connected rooms with two beds in each room 3/9-3/13.

What hotel do you think this is? If I can figure out the hotel, I'll call and ask about their availability of connected rooms, which is a top priority for our group. prior to bidding.

Thanks so much!

I highly recommend you go to hyatt.com and join the Hyatt's gold passport program (it's free). I won the Grand Hyatt on priceline last summer, and then joined the program. When I called the hotel to confirm my reservation, I gave them my gold passport number and my room preference (non-smoking, 2 double beds). At check-in they had it all set for me. I asked if I could be moved up to the Club Floor which they also did (unfortunately it was the weekend and the Club floor lounge was closed). My check in clerk was Michael, he was a peach. No guarantees of course, but having the passport thingie can't hurt.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]