Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Costa Mesa-Irvine) Crowne Plaza

Sutter
By Sutter,
in

Ontario, California. $56. 1 person. Amenities: shuttle, fitness room, pool, restaurant, business center, hi-speed Internet.

If I change the reservation from just 1 adult to 2 adults and 2 children, price drops to $52, and additional amenities of no smoking, free breakfast and laundry appear.

Holiday Inn Ontario Airport (which we recently used, going through Hotwire, utilizing the link from this site) does not offer a free breakst. Ayers, perhaps?

Actually need just 1 person. I tried the 2 persons, 2 children route to see if it changed the amenities (as it did when my wife and I recently got a hotel through Hotwire in the same area-- Ontario Airport West-- and adding 2 children added the restaurant amenity icon, making it clear we would not be at the Ramada; we got the Holiday Inn Ontario Airport and were quite happy with it). Now it's just me traveling.

A guess would be the Ayres Suites Ontario Convention Center... which does have a Restaurant (Courtyard Grille), rooms are smoke free, and offers a Complimentary Breakfast... but just as a guess as this property has never been reported with this amenity combination.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I ended up changing my plans. I used Hotwire (link from this site) for a 3 1/2 star hotel in Costa Mesa-Irvine, $49, amenities fitness center, business center, pool, laundry, restaurant, high-speed Internet. Got the Crowne Plaza in Irvine. $12 parking, but free in-room Wi-Fi.

A guess would be the Ayres Suites Ontario Convention Center... which does have a Restaurant (Courtyard Grille), rooms are smoke free, and offers a Complimentary Breakfast... but just as a guess as this property has never been reported with this amenity combination.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]