Air fare to Egypt

leaw
By leaw,
in

Hi,

This is really a greate forum to be in.

I would like to book tickets from SFO to CAI (cairo Egypt) through priceline. I'm considering 1 stop in Erupoe. Any one has experience to share wiht me interms if I can rally get deep discounts and what airlines might provide this service through PriceLine.

Thakns much for the help

Wae

Guest FromMaine

As WillTravel noted, a consolidator may be your best bet for a trip like this. As you are considering stopping in Europe, you could also try to buy a cheap ticket to either London Heathrow (LHR) or Amsterdam Schipol (AMS) then pick up an onward ticket from a local consolidator. I have done this in the past with good results. BOS-AKL via LHR cost me half what I would have paid if I had gone BOS-AKL via LAX. The only thing was I had to pick up my LHR-AKL ticket in London. Last month I flew BOS-AMS-EZE for the same price as a BOS-EZE ticket would have cost, this allowed me to attend a trade show in AMS then join my family in Argentina for vacation. Again I had to pick up the AMS-EZE ticket in Amsterdam, but it was quite easy as everyone in the Netherlands speaks perfect English. Be advised though that the tickets in London are quoted in Pounds and in Euros in Amsterdam, you will have to do the conversion to dollars to see if they are any cheaper. I used Bridge the World in London (www.b-t-w.co.uk ) and World Ticket Center (www.worldticketcenter.nl) in Amsterdam. Both cities are well represented by Priceline for hotels so that is a help also. Hope this is of some value, best of luck.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]