Priceline Hotel: 3* Palm Springs Doral Desert Princess Resort

Colfax
By Colfax,
in

Here's a new hotel for the Hotel List. The Doral is in Priceline's Palm Springs zone but it's actually in Cathedral City, about 5 miles from Downtown Palm Springs. It's in an older (1970's?) resort property, somewhat dated but in good repair, in a country club setting overlooking the Desert Princess golf course.

Doral Desert Princess Resort

67967 Vista Chino

Cathedral City, CA 92234

$40/3* was rejected.

$15/day resort fee covers internet, parking, and shuttle to the airport and downtown Palm Springs. Self parking or valet.

Regular rates were $79 for standard view or $99 for upgraded view. I think I had an upgraded view as my room overlooked the golf course and moutains. Room was large and comfortable, dated decor but clean, with a private balcony. Hotel charges same rate for one King or two Doubles.

I tried Add a Night for 12/30 and was rejected without counteroffer. That surprised me as the hotel seemed very slow.

Bids placed through the BetterBidding PRICELINE link.

p.s. To update the Hotel List, the 3* Palm Springs Wyndham is now the Palm Springs Renaissance.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]