Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Los Angeles (Hollywood-West) Hyatt Wst Hllywd

chrisc2
By chrisc2,
in

Hi, I'm looking for some advice from some of the experts on this board. I'm looking for a 3-night stay in either Beverly Hills or West Hollywood (I prefer West Hollywood).

I did a search on Priceline and got this:

3.5* HOLLYWOOD - WEST HOLLYWOOD

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Business Center. View complete amenity list and description

Has the "Best Value" indicator and going for $87/night.

Is this the West Hollywood Hyatt? Is this a nice hotel? Is it near the gay strip?

Thanks

-Christian

Based upon the information that we have, my best guess would be the West Hollywood Hyatt. As far as location, i'm not quite sure of the immediate area, but if you know the location you want to be you can look at it's location on mapquest and see where that is relative to where you want to be. Perhaps somebody local may be able to comment further.

REVIEWS seemed mixed with a positive bias, but the location sounds excellent (at least according to the reviews).

Please use THIS LINK if you decide to take this offering.

Let us know whatever you ultimately decide to do and if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Priceline would likely be a bit cheaper, but also subjects you to a hotel you're trying to avoid. What would be the point of saving a few dollars if you're not going to be happy there? :)

Assuming we're correct about this hotel's identification, it's going for $179 on their website so the $87 above still represents a very good deal.

Ultimately it's your call, but the above are my thoughts. If you decide to go for it please let us know how it goes (so we can add the above property to the 'confirmed' list) and use this HOTWIRE link to book.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]