Priceline Hotel: 2* Fargo Comfort Inn East Fargo

NHL Fever
By NHL Fever,
in

I bid $31 for 2* in the Fargo ND area, 1 of 3 areas to choose from when bidding on a room in Fargo. Priceline countered with suggestion to raise bid by $8, which I did and it was accepted.

Total price $39.00 + $11.28 fees = 50.28 USD.

Rejected bids (all of the following were including all three Fargo areas in the bid):

3* $31

2.5* $31

2* $31

3* $41

2.5* $41

2.5* $46

3* $51

2.5* $51

3* $56

2.5* $56

3* $61

2.5* $61

3* $64

Question:

If I had re-bid less than the $8 they asked in the counter-offer, is it possible it would have been accepted?

If I had re-bid less than the $8 they asked in the counter-offer, is it possible it would have been accepted?

Yes, but note that you would have needed to use a re-bid zone (if available) or wait 24 hours before placing your next bid... PRICELINE won't let you enter a bid less than their suggested amount into the box on that page.

See this thread for additional info: Priceline Suggests Price to Pay

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

A follow up to our stay. Very decent place for the money. Staff super-friendly and helpful, which I think is characteristic of Fargo in general. Continental breakfast quite good. One problem I had was the pillows, there were about 5 of them, all quite small and not supporting your head very well. I had a bit of a restless sleep because of these cheap pillows. We did not use the pool but it appeared very small. hot tub looked about normal size. Not unexpected for a cheaper motel. Otherwise very satisfied.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]