Bids using priceline.co.uk

kayess
By kayess,
in

Hi,

I frequently use priceline.co.uk to book hotels in both the US and the UK. I have tried using priceline.com but it didn't like my address or my credit card. It looks to me like the .co.uk site basically links to the priceline.com inventory and converts the prices using the current exchange rate anyway. And it's easier to pay in my own currency!

My question is, is it OK for me to post my winning bids on this board or to ask on this board for bidding assistance here? I find myself recommending priceline to friends & relatives (worldwide) and would like to also recommend a site where they can find relevant information before bidding.

I've just been banned from the other board for having the 'gawl' (sic) to question why priceline.co.uk bids are not allowed there and then to ask why my post was removed. I've been benefitting from the information there for years and feel I have something to offer back but that clearly wasn't welcome there but it seems that open dialogue is welcome here :)

Thanks in advance

Kayess

keyess,

I think you will be quite pleased with the helpfulness of both the moderator and members of this board. They are endless sources of information, not just bids but actual destination suggestions, tips, etc. Thanks to Thereuare as well as the other board members.

I am fairly new here, and now that I've found it, I can't imagine ever traveling without the help of the board again. When doing my research, I sometimes check the information on TOBB (the other bidding board) for extra reference data, and am constantly amazed at the demanding, sometimes rude responses. I often wonder, what is in those secret emails from the moderator?!?!? :)

I often wonder, what is in those secret emails from the moderator?!?!? :)

I'm realising already how wonderful this board is in comparison. Thereuare has already had to educate me in the conventions (I put pounds in my subject header at first :) ) and it was done discreetly and gently!

You don't want to know what goes on in those private emails - it's ugly :o

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]