Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Woodcliff - Park Ridge (Mahwah) Courtyard

dahammer
By dahammer,
in

Pulled into one of my known WiFi Hotspots, free of course, and started my Priceline bid through Savingsbarn.com. Selected Mahwah Ramsey Allendale zone and bid $51.00 for a 3*. Got a message back: If you are willing to raise your price by $14, you can try the same request again right now. I added a 2.5 star and increased my bid to $56 and received the following message:

Congratulations, you got your price of $56 for a 2

... or the trip down the highway for Chix Parm heros! :)

Actually an easy decision:

Kinchley's - more of a 'wow' factor based upon the greatness of their pizza

Buffet - better choice if you're really hungry as you can eat as much as you want and for a buffet the quality is excellent. The 'wow' factor here is based upon the value, not necessarily any one dish that really stands out (although they do have crab legs on the buffet many nites which seem to be a bit hit)

I seem to recall you've been to the buffet but not Kinchley's? If so and you're not starving and in the mood for pizza, i'd give them a try!

BTW, there is a River Palm Terrace out that way which makes a great steak... but we're now going into an entirely different realm and pricepoint.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I can always get chinese bufffet anywhere, but great pizza is worth travelling to and so I ended up going to Kinchley's Tavern in Ramsey and had one of the best pizza's ever! Very thin crust, baked crisp on the edges, great balance of sauce and cheese, I had mine topped with fresh mushrooms, not the canned variety. Didn't have ask for a box to bring back the leftovers because there was nothing leftover :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]