Hotwire Hotel: 2* Philadelphia (Mt. Laurel) Studio Plus

queen0420
By queen0420,
in

well I stepped out on faith, with both fingers crossed and having an ideal of the surroundings, I went for this Hotwire ** hotel with kitchenette and laundry symbols noted.

I always check to see any updates as to the possible idenity of the hotel which I may get ...I wanted you all to know that the date in question is for: December 25th/December 26th, 2004 for a (2) ** star kitchenette/laundry facility came in as:

Studio Plus, (extended-stay) Mt. Laurel, New Jersey.

As I have yet to see any written reviews or stats on this hotel, as soon as I complete my stay there I will let you all know how my stay was for a purchase price of $23.00.

Wish me luck!

Queen, you might get a double the difference back from Hotwire because thanks a posting from flyme2, there is a promotion from the Extended Stay Hotel chain that offers rates of $19.99 per night for the rest of the year. It looks like the Studio Plus in Mt. Laurel is offering this rate, so you should call or email Hotwire's customer service department the following link:

http://www.extendedstayhotels.com/holiday1....asp#stateTable

I know we are only talking about a few $$ here, but a buck's a buck in my book......

If you get a chance, good Philly Cheesesteaks (and their Chicken Cheesesteak bretheren) were sighted recently at Chick's in Cherry Hill, just off Rt. 70, not too far away from this hotel. They have been listed as a "best of" in South Jersey for having the best Philly Cheesesteaks. BTW if you are going south on the Turnpike or I295, there is another "best" in Bellmawr, NJ: Carmine's Deli. They have the best hoagies in South Jersey, very tough to eat one by yourself; they have a website for directions. You will also be close to the Flying Fish Brewery in Cherry Hill, they offer tours on weekends, but might be closed during the Holiday.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and enabling us to add this property to our growing lists!

I assume that this may be the property i read about in an email the other day that Hotwire is offerng $23/nite with a nationwide chain throughout the end of the year. A good deal... unless that same property is offering a $19.99 special thru their own website.

I must say that it is marketing such as this that Hotwire should be ashamed of and embarassed by.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]