Boston - Booked hotel, not discounted

mytravel
By mytravel,
in

I just booked the Langham Hotel in Boston, MA. My Priceline rate is 250/night. However, i can book a room directly through the hotel website for $251.25/night.

What is the best next step to correct this?

Should be 40% less than published best aval! At 250 this is not the best option, not even a reasonable option.

Welcome to BetterBidding, mytravel.

Priceline has two hotel booking options---a retail product where you see the hotel's name and price in advance and a "Name Your Own Price" product where you bid amounts of your choosing for unknown hotels.

Did you place a $250 "Name Your Own Price" bid that was accepted by the Langham? Or could you see that you were buying the Langham in advance, which would have been a retail purchase.

And if you bid $250 through NYOP was $250 your first bid in the zone, or were lower bids rejected first?

Finally what are your travel dates? We ask dates so that your Langham win can be added to the Priceline Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins--even though you're not too happy with the outcome.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links for your future purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]