Hotwire Hotel: x* Atlantic City (Downtown) Chelsea

The Si
By The Si,
in

Hello. I am looking for a room for Halloween weekend in Atlantic City, specifically 10/30 - 11/1. I need to have two beds in the room. My question is if I put 2 adults and 2 children in the search on HOTWIRE, will this guarantee me a list of available rooms that will have two beds? Is it better to put 3 adults?

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Reply was given in the San Francisco thread. Sorry for that delay.

Since this is for Hotwire, should this be moved to the New Jersey Hotwire thread. I accidentally posted here. I actually was initially going to ask a question about Priceline, but changed my mind and forgot to change the thread.

Thanks.

• 5 months later...

This thread is pretty old, but I just wanted to close it. I ended up staying at The Chelsea. They initially give you one bed if you put 2 adults on HOTWIRE. You have to pay extra to switch to a room with 2 beds. I believe is was $40 per night extra. I haven't tried the 3 adults or 2 adults/2 children method yet, but I believe that gets you two beds.

Thanks.

Thanks for the follow-up!

Can you check if this property still appears when looking at the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of the HOTWIRE home page... if so, please add the room rate per nite and amenities that HOTWIRE associates with this property. Also, was this for the 4* rated Luxe Tower or the 2.5* Annex (Lite Tower)?

Please remember to 'close' your threads with your results or once a decision for the stay has been made so that the information can best help other users.

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]