Hotwire Hotel: 3* hotel in downtown fresno

Orcanuck
By Orcanuck,
in

My best guess is this is the Holiday Inn Downtown Fresno, using a different set of icons than previously reported. The Radisson is also a possiblity but I think Holiday Inn is more likely.

If you search on 3 adults instead of 2 adults a 3* hotel comes up with:

Restaurant, Laundry, Highspeed Internet.

Those are the Holiday Inn's "familiar" icons and the price is the same--$66--whether searching 2 adults or 3.

Did you notice there's also a 3* in University-Clovis zone at a lower price than Downtown zone and that includes free breakfast?

Please use this HOTWIRE link if you purchase.

Where is the safest and nicest part of Fresno to stay while visiting Yosemity for a weekend?
For "safest and nicest" I'd probably choose North Fresno over Downtown Fresno. There are more restaurants and activities in North Fresno, and it's a little closer to Yosemite. Some Yosemite visitors like to stay in Oakhurst, a small town north of Fresno, and very near Yosemite.

Priceline calls the North Fresno area "Pinedale-UCFresno". On Hotwire it's the "University-Clovis" zone.

Could you please ID the hotel in the University-Clovis area that you mentioned above.
HOTWIRE offers two different hotels in the University-Clovis zone, depending whether you search on 2 adults (which guarantees 1 bed) or 3 adults (which guarantees 2 beds).

Searching on 2 adults there's a 3* for $64 with these:

Smokefree, Continental Breakfast, Fitness, Laundry, Highspeed

That hotel hasn't been identified but the Country Inn and Suites would be my best guess. Springhill Suites are another possibility.

Searching on 3 adults there's a 3* for $69 with these:

Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Laundry, Highspeed

My best guess for this one is the Sheraton Four Points.

How many are in your party? If one bed is enough for you I'll suggest bidding for a 3* or 2.5* in PRICELINE's University-Clovis zone, as PRICELINE usually beats HOTWIRE on price.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]