Hotwire Hotel: Room with kitchenette

Annabella25
By Annabella25,
in

:) My stay will probably be January 27 - Feb 1, 2010. May be it's a little bit early to bid I think, I still need to confirm my flight, but most probably will be on those dates. I'm looking for a room for one person (me), probably Marina del Rey or Santa Monica, if not Beverly Hills or West Hollywood or Hollywood, and or eventually the Universal studios area (which one is that), or if not, just Downtown. My budget is $40-$100/night. I stayed at the Andaz hotel (West Hollywood) last month (got it for $100 using the PRICELINE links here and reported it but lost my pw, couldn't retrieve, so I got to register again), but I might be interested in trying out something different. Also I think January is low season. I also consider other expenses (if it is far away I might need to rent a car, but if the hotel charges a lot for parking, I might consider cabs, also some hotels charge you for the use of the Internet others don't, etc. I don't want to spend more than I did last month). Thanks.

It's not too early to bid from a time perspective, but it is too early to bid given that your plans are not yet firm... see the related 'when to bid' link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

Let us know once you have confirmed the dates and we'll narrow it down at that point.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]