Priceline Hotel: 2.5* NYC Airports (La Guardia LGA) Wyndham Garden

shijiade
By shijiade,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Yes, you can call the hotel and put in a request for two beds... some are fine about it while others say that they can't change anything on a Priceline reservation, but most don't have a problem. If they don't take your request, you can try again 10 hours later when you're likely to get a different desk clerk who may be more accomodating. If unsucessful, don't make a big stink about it and just make your request at check-in.

Here is more of a discussion on the subject: AFTER BID INSTRUCTIONS.

The hotel is a typical airport hotel close to the airport. Not much in the immediate area to see/do, but depending upon how much time you have you can take a taxi to elsewhere in queens to eat (lots of asian restaurant nearby) or even venture into Manhattan.

Is this still a 2.5* rated hotel?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

shijiade,

I've stayed here several times before using Savingsbarn.com to access Hotwire, Savingsbarn.com also has a PRICELINE link too! If you are a light sleeper, ask for a room that does not face the airport or the Grand Central Parkway if possible. This property is actually two buildings connected by a passageway, the "annex" building is in the round and the rooms are a little bigger than the main hotel. Your $60 rate is better than any rate that I have received on HW, but this is probably a light travel day. This hotel had a shuttle and although I have never used it, it was free. This property also had charged me $10 for parking for a prior stay, but I then signed up for a Wyndham by Request card and they did not charge me for parking on my last visit.

Just understand that there is nothing to do at this hotel within walking distance and you will need a cab or car service if you want to get out and about. By all means, get over to some of the excellent asian restaurants in Flushing, I really like the Korean Barbecue where they cook the food on a small gas grill in the middle of your table, you may need two in your party to get them to fire up the grill. But on a cold day in January, this will warm you up!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]