Hotwire Hotel: 4-5 star in Midtown Manhattan

placetostay
By placetostay,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

To be able to help we'll need to know the actual dates of your stay. If you are seeing specific hotels that are possibilities on Hotwire please list the star rating, zone, and all of the amenities that Hotwire associates with the property and we can try to help identify it... then we'll know what is the best value.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sunday evening, December 19th.

Seeing the following posts:

Midtown Central Midtown - See map

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Laundry Facilities (self-service) $116

Midtown Central Midtown - See map

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, Business Center.

$210

Times Square - Theatre District Midtown - See map

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center. $146

Here is what i belive the identity of the hotels you listed are:

MTC:

3.5* Club Quarters

4.5* Westin Essex House

Times Square:

4.5* Westin Times Square

On a value basis i think that the Westin Times Square is the best deal. You could also try to beat this on Priceline (as Priceline is usually a little less expensive than Hotwire) but you'll have less control over 'knowing' the hotels beforehand as you do above.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Pools are very rare in NYC hotels (and none of the Hotiwre offerings for your date show a pool icon). If you need a pool, you will severely be limiting the number of hotels that fit your criteria (i can only think of about 5 hotels in NYC that have a pool).

If a pool is a must then QUICKBOOK has the Millenium UN (not be confused with the Millenium Broadway) for $169/nite on your dates.... but the location isn't as ideal as the Westin nor is it as nice/new as the Westin.

The CROWNE PLAZA TIMES SQUARE also has a pool and available for $180/nite on their website for your date, but the Westin is still the best property of the ones we're talking about.

To put the Westin's value in perspective... this nite via their website would cost $279/nite.

Still need help, didn't book as had to change the date. Now looking at:

Midtown Central 4.5 star

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center. View complete amenity list and description $165.00

Midtown Central 4.0 star

Selected amenities include: Boutique Hotel, Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Business Center $127.00

Midtown Central 3.0 star

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center. View complete amenity list and description $117.00

Times Square 4.5 star

Selected amenities include: Boutique Hotel, Restaurant(s), Fitness Center. View complete amenity list and description $200.00

Times Square 4.0 star

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Business Center. View complete amenity list and description $140.00

Thanks

From a customer review for the 4.5 star hotel in Modtown Central

The hotel was in a very good location and within walking distance to the Broadway theaters. The hotel was very clean throughout, including the room we stayed in. I liked what I would call, the Scandinavian design of the furniture in the room. The check-in and check-out process was quick and easy. The staff at the front desk was friendly and helpful in answering all questions. The price I paid was a bargain; I would definitely like to stay there again. The only thing I regret is that I did not have enough time to try out the gym as well as the rooftop pool; they looked fantastic!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]