Priceline Hotel: 3* Orange County (Disneyland) Hyatt

ndloewen
By ndloewen,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This hotel has not yet been identified, but a possibility is that it is the Holiday Inn Express. The Holiday Inn Express had previously been reported as at this star rating with the amenities of Restaurant, Pool, Fitness. However, the hotel does offer a complimentary breakfast so it's possible that the amenities have been updated to include this feature (and it's also possible that it's an entirely different hotel).

If you choose it please let us know how it goes.

On my search i also noticed there is also a 3* for only $6/nite more.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi all! My first time I've had a bid on priceline accepted!! My first bid of $28 (Jan 8-12) was accepted. Kind of wish I'd started out a bit lower just to see what would have happened. But I am quite pleased with this! We are going to San Diego for 3 nights after that (still searching for a hotel for then), and then we will be headed back to the Hyatt for 3 more nights (Jan 15-18) through hotwire (price of $38, minus $10/night discount). Hope we like the Hyatt!!!

Congratulations on your first win!

Please post your Hotwire Hyatt win as a new thread, along with the amenities that Hotwire showed bofore purchase (still viewable using the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page) in the ORANGE COUNTY HOTWIRE section of the board... this way users looking at Hotwire for this area will see and benefit from that win as well.

If you'd like some help with the San Diego part of the stay feel free to post for help in that section of the board as well.

Enjoy both legs of your stay (and the currently unknown middle as well :) )

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! and do not feel so bad. I am positive that that is the lowest bid that Priceline would accept...unless they actually made an input error into their system (which has happened before).

With a price that low, I might just book a couple of nights myself for a Disneyland getaway!

~Steve~

P.S. ndloewen - you should post your Hotwire request under the Hotwire side so people can see and respond to your request.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]