NC Cary Marriott Courtyard

Phaelon56
By Phaelon56,
in

Paid $34 plus taxes and fees. Had intended to bid only for RDU airport zone as I had an early flight the next morning. The drive from this location to airport was only 15 - 20 minutes but be forewarned if returning rental car - the last gas station near airport is two exits before the airport exit - get gas on the way!

I called in the day before and had my Marriott rewards number attached to the reservation - will wait to see whether I get my FF miles award or not. Nice enough property in a small plaze area with a brew pub and a few other restaurants a few hundred feet away. Thgere's also a plaza about two miles down the road with a decent selection of dining options and a ncie live music joint called the Six String Cafe.

Typical Courtyard room - adequate but not exceptional. I was given two double beds and there was no non-smoking sign on the door to the room but there was no smell of smoke.

All told..... a decent place to stay but if in the area again I would stay near the airport for adjacency or in downtown Raleigh for access to activities and dining.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]