Priceline Hotel: Annapolis help/question

SaWa
By SaWa,
in

Hi - This is my first attempt at using HOTWIRE or PRICELINE. I have spent loads of time going through previous posts and I think I'm almost ready to go for it. (I apologize if this is not in the correct forum - that part I wasn't able to quite get!)

We would like to go for an anniversary get-away to Annapolis, MD on 10/30 - 11/01. We'd love to be in a 4*, Westin or Loew's. From what I can tell HOTWIRE has the Westin, at 4* and it looks like PRICELINE has maybe the Westin and Loew's at 3.5*.

Does this make sense? Is a 3.5 comparable to a 4? Any suggestions on where to start the process (of course using the links at the bottom of the page! :) ?

Anything else that I should be aware of to watch out for? Many thanks!! SaWa

Welcome!

Unfortunately, you you picked a football weekend (Navy vs. Temple) so demand for hotel rooms should be higher than for a non-football weekned.

You might want to check out HOTWIRE, see what is available for your dates of travel and report the amenities and star rating and nightly rate. You may also want to check out standard room rates through Expedia or Orbitz to gauge room rates for these dates.

The following weekend, Navy travels to South Bend to play the Fightin' Irish.

Thanks for the welcome and the super quick response!

Oh my, never even thought about the possibility of a football game. Once my husband gets home we'll have to talk about changing weekends. We've already put it a week ahead of our actual anniversary because we're going to a concert. A bonus would be that we're lengthening the celebration!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]