Priceline Hotel: 2* Plymouth Comfort Inn

nick5
By nick5,
in

I have been staying at Baymont Inn Canton Michigan with 25.00 bid at priceline on and off all last year. This time 25 was rejected. I had heard from an employee that they would be upping their priceline low bid. Since 25.00 was rejected, I added Plymouth area as it is near by and re-bid 30.00. It was a winning bid for Comfort Inn. This property was clean and had a nice breakfast bar included. I would try to bid for this property again.

Total priceline bid for 11/13/04

Comfort Inn

10.51 taxes and fee

Cheryl

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your winning bid with the board and adding this property to our ever-growing lists!

Did you actually like this property better than the Baymont... maybe it'll teach them not to raise their rates and give another hotel a chance at the business. :)

When you have a chance could you also post a prior win to the board for the Baymont... we'll then have a datapoint for that hotel as well.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]