Priceline Hotel: 5* hotels

susan1200
By susan1200,
in

Are there any 5* hotels that use priceline or hotwire? Specifically I was looking at the Four Seasons hotel in Philadelphia. I know that you can't use priceline or hotwire to book a specific hotel. However, if I know that this hotel is not even "in the running" so to speak, there is no point in trying. I already checked your list of hotels that people have gotten deals on and I didn't see it there. Thank You. :)

Welcome!

check PRICELINE and HOTWIRE for your dates of travel and you will see the star levels that are available. You should note that star ratings are subjective and vary from each reservation site.

If you need to stay in a specific area of the city, then you may want to consider using HOTWIRE as you can use the amenities to identify a hotel. If you are more flexible and can stay anywhere within the shaded area of a PRICELINE zone, then you can usually get a better deal.

Let us know your firm dates of travel, desired zone, minimum star rating and maximum budget if you are looking for a bidding strategy.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]