Hotwire Hotel: Napa 4 star?????

nolagal
By nolagal,
in

I have checked the boards and no one has bid for this 4 star recently. According to the icons, I am not sure which one it could be. It is for Aug. 26h. In 24 hours, the price has fluxuated between $148-$131-$119. The icons have stayed the same. Non-Smoking, Restaurant, Gym, Business Center, and Wifi. My first thought was Silverado Resort. Any other guesses?

If you change your search to 2adults/2children a similar hotel appears as above and at the same pricepoint... it has the same amenties plus a Pool icon and also shows a Tripadvisor rating of 3.5/5.0 with 120+ reviews.

This is a match for the Meritage Resort at Napa so that would be my best guess. I'm speculating that this is the same proeperty you're seeing above but with a 'missing' Pool icon when only searching for 2adults, but i can't be certain, so if you're interested in trying for this property it would be better to try to purchase as 2adults/2chidlren and the 'full' amenities since this would be a stronger match (increased confidence) in the property being the Meritage.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks!!! You are not penalized if you dont show up with 2 kids?
No penalty for not showing up with kids. Just smile and ask for a king bedded room because the in-laws were able to watch the kids afterall :)
By reading other posts, I realized that resort fees will be added after booking, especially in Napa area. Because they vary at the Napa properties, I feel best to probably book direct at the Meritage website so I know what the fees are.
If you return to HOTWIRE and do the 2adults/2children search again, click the CONTINUE button next to this offering, then on the ensuing page look on the lower right corner under "Know Before Your Go" where you'll see the resort fee for the property offered, in this instance:
This hotel typically charges all guests a resort fee regardless of how the room is booked. The hotel collects this fee of about $15 per room per night directly from you, so it won't show in your Hotwire

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]