Priceline Hotel: 3* New Orleans (Airport MSY) Sheraton Four Points

7continentKaren
By 7continentKaren,
in

For a mini vacation and a mileage run I got Four Points, same price both nights Dec 3 and Dec 7. I think Four Points should be 2* since the price is a lot lower than Hilton. I was somewhat disappointed but will only be sleeping there anyway. But the price was good anyway!

Looking now for French Quarter for Nov 30 - Dec 3. Am a nervous wreck. You would think my life depended on my choice! Hotwire is coming up with categories you do not have listed. French Quarter 2.45 ($73) and 3.5 ($84). Wish I had some idea what to expect. Also offering 3* for $74. Likely the Holiday Inn, not a favorite. Of course, Cent Bus Dist is a crap shoot for location. Could be great like Fairmont or lousy like Hyatt. Will post results! Good luck to your WIFE with the baby!!

Thanks for posting these wins and the well wishes for my family.

If you'd like some help with the other part of your stay please post a new topic... even if the hotels you see aren't listed we can sometimes figure them out or find good alternatives thru other sources. (make sure you post the dates of your stay along with the amenities that hotwire shows so that we know we are looking at the same properties).

Enjoy your stay in New Orleans.... certainly some good eats there!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]