krhyatt
By krhyatt,
in

2.5-star hotel in Fisherman's Wharf

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

I am assuming this is the Holiday Inn Express ?

I am looking for a family friendly hotel from 9-12 thru 9-14

Right now -- it is coming up at $169 -- which seems a bit high - but the reg. rate is around 189 right now...

Opinions on if this will go lower - confirm it is the Holiday Inn Express, options, etc.?

Thanks

The listing appears to match the Holiday Inn Express.

It's been reported with those icons in the past and the TripAdvisor stats of 4/5, 360+ reviews also match the HIE. (Actually HIE has 381 reviews on TripAdvisor now, which should be called 380+, not 360+. The newest HIE reviews on TA are very recent though and probably haven't transmitted to HOTWIRE yet. When they transmit Hotwire will show 380+ reviews.)

I haven't stayed at the HIE. The Fisherman's Wharf area in general has a reputation as "family friendly". The Holiday Inn Express has the free breakfast that families often appreciate.

Nobody knows if rates will go up or down between now and Sept. I agree that $169 seems high. Hotwire also has a 3* in Fisherman's Wharf for $129 that looks like the Radisson.

If you purchase you should enter 2/1 on HOTWIRE so that you're guaranteed two beds. The price is the same for 2/1 and 2/0, as you note.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]