CA Orange County Holiday Inn Express Disney North

Ohtootsie
By Ohtootsie,
in

We just got back from a two night stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Placentia. I got this on Hotwire for $40.00 a night, it was listed as the Disneyland North Area, as a 2.5*. I checked later and the hotel listed their cheapest price online as $53.00 a night, so after Hotwire fees I only saved a few dollars.

The hotel itself was adequate, the room was clean and had two queen beds. It is 6 miles from Disneyland and does not offer a shuttle. The hotel is located just off the 57 freeway, close to the 91 freeway interchange. It's in a residential area that is somewhat run down. There is a Denny's in the parking lot, a Tom's restaurant and a gas station is nearby. Other than that, you have to drive quite a way to get to any other shopping. If you "win" this hotel on Hotwire with the intentions of being close to Disneyland, you will be disappointed. We had to drive there and pay $9.00 for parking since there was no shuttle. The hotel offered a continental breakfast with bagels, muffins, cereal and hard boiled eggs. There was juice, milk, and coffee to drink. I have no real complaints with the hotel itself other than it's location. I think I over paid for it and will not use Hotwire again. I will stick with Priceline even if I have to pay more than usual for this area.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]