Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Brooklyn Cneter-Coon Rapids MN

cjzimmer
By cjzimmer,
in

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby.

In my research, this sounds like the Crowne Plaza. My concern is that I have never made reservations except straight through a hotel or through AAA. Are these deals for real? There are so many unhappy complaints about Hotwire and relatively few positives reviews, I think I'm volunteering to be scammed but yet who wants to pass a great bargain. My travel plans are set since the stay is only for one night and it's in 2 days so it's not like I'm changing my mind about going, just not sure of the best way to get affordable lodging.

Welcome to BetterBidding, cjzimmer.

The Crowne Plaza has been reported with those icons in the past. We can ID with a higher level of confidence if you'll post the exact dates you're searching.

I don't know what kind of scam you're concerned about. Hotwire and the prices you're seeing are for real. For the Hotwire rate you shouldn't expect the best room in the house.

If you purchase please use this HOTWIRE link and let us know if you get the Crowne Plaza. Good luck!

I think if you read thru the boards here you'll find that the vast majority are quite happy with their PRICELINE and HOTWIRE purchases.

I've read some "complaints" on the web where people complain that their plans changed and couldn't get a refund.... while that's unfortunate, these people did agree to a non-refundable purchase and it's not PRICELINE or HOTWIRE's fault that their plans have changed. Part of the deep discount was in exchange for agreeing to a non-refundable purchase.

If you'd like to move forward let us know the date(s) of your stay, maximum budget (per nite before fees and taxes), and desired star rating.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]