Hotwire Hotel: Please help 3* Bloomington Central, West and East near MSP

dwzdwz
By dwzdwz,
in

Hi there,

I'm booking 2 rooms from 8/12 to 8/17. Here are the hotels near MSP:

1. 3* at Bloomington Central, $56 per night , Amenities: Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Laundry, Hi-Speed Internet

Tripadvior review: 3.0 out of 5.0 , 40+ reviews since June 2009.

Is this the Holiday Inn on West 94th St.?

2. 3* at Bloomington West, $50 per night , Amenities: Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Laundry, Hi-Speed Internet

Tripadvior review: 4.0 out of 5.0 , 60+ reviews since July 2009.

Is this the Ramada??

3. 3* at Bloomington East, $104 per night , Amenities: Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Laundry, Hi-Speed Internet

Tripadvior review: 3.5 out of 5.0 , 20+ reviews since June 2009.

Is this one of the Holiday Inn?

My budget is enough for all of them, but I just want to get the best one. Which one would you suggest?

Thanks in advance!

1. 3* at Bloomington Central, $56 per night , Amenities: Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Laundry, Hi-Speed Internet

Tripadvior review: 3.0 out of 5.0 , 40+ reviews since June 2009.

Is this the Holiday Inn on West 94th St.?

This would be my best guess as well.
2. 3* at Bloomington West, $50 per night , Amenities: Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Laundry, Hi-Speed Internet

Tripadvior review: 4.0 out of 5.0 , 60+ reviews since July 2009.

Is this the Ramada??

Please go back to HOTWIRE and doublecheck the amenities HOTWIRE associates with this property... are you seeing a Restaurant icon or a Breakfast icon?
3. 3* at Bloomington East, $104 per night , Amenities: Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Laundry, Hi-Speed Internet

Tripadvior review: 3.5 out of 5.0 , 20+ reviews since June 2009.

Is this one of the Holiday Inn?

My best guess tool

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi thereuare , yellowdog,

I'm about to pull the trigger for the 3* at Bloomington East. How certain would you guys say this is the Holiday Inn?

Because I also found the Comfort Inn on trip advisor that has the similiar review and amenities. Plus the trip advisor review info has been updated to July.

3* at Bloomington East, $103 per night , Amenities: Shuttle, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Laundry, Hi-Speed Internet

Tripadvior review: 3.5 out of 5.0 , 20+ reviews since July 2009.

Thanks a lot!

It can always be something different than what we think, but assuming you're refering to the Comfort Inn Airport at 1321 E. 78th St... this property offers a Complimentary Breakfast which is not shown in the amenities above. A hotel does not need to show all the ameniteis offered, so this wouldn't be conclusive that it's not the Comfort Inn, but at least a point in the right direction that it might not be. More telling, is that the Comfort Inn doesn't offer a laundry for guest use (at least as per the clerk i just spoke to on the phone) so that would exclude this from being that property.

So no guarnatees, but for reasons above i still think the Holiday Inn is a morel likely outcome than the Comfort Inn.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]