Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire Help Marco Island Bonita Springs St. Pete Beach Madeira Beach

quijote80
By quijote80,
in

Hello.

I'd like to send my parents off to a nice place for a long weekend, its their 38th anniversary!!! The like the "gold coast" area, but I'm unsure as to where to send them. It has to be ON BEACH. Could you please help me out?

Dates are Aug 13 to Aug 16

4 Star Hotel St. Pete Beach

Resort, On Beach, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet, Tennis

$107/night

3 Star Hotel St. Pete Beach

Resort, On Beach, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet, Tennis

$82/night

2.5 Star Hotel St. Pete Beach

On Beach, No Smoking, Pool, Business Center

$80/night

2.5 Star Hotel Clearwater Beach

On Beach, no smoking, pool, restaurant, business center, laundry, high speed, golf

$106/night

3 Star Hotel Fort Myers Beach

On Beach, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Laundry, High Speed Internet, Golf

$88/night

3 Star Hotel Sanibel & Captiva Islands

On Beach, Pool, Laundry, Golf, Tennis

$117/night

4 Star Hotel in Bonita Springs - North Naples

Resort, On Beach, Fitness, Pool, Restaurnat, Business Center, High Speed, Gold

$109/night

2.5 Star Hotel in Bonita Springs - North Naples

Free Breakfast, Pool, Laundry, High Speed Internet, Golf, Tennis

$52

Thanks!!!

The board would be happy to help you. But please narrow down your request when it comes to area and star level. Talk with your parents about the best area and decide were to go. If you ask me, Sanibel got the best beach.

It has to be ON BEACH.
So no need to look at the Bonita Springs - Naples hotels.

If you feel unsure. Please use boards Hotwire Florida List to match the hotels untill you know what you want to do.

I would be happy to help you with any questions.

Yellowdog.

Haha...actually my own list is larger than the ones I posted here...I was able to use the Florida Hotwire list to eliminate others :). Sometimes that list isn't up to date though, as you already know....and couldn't find matches for the request I posted in the thread. I'd appreciate any feedback board users can share with these properties...St. Pete Beach has a pretty nice beach as well. In fact, I'm trying to figure out which one is the Tradewinds as some historical posts have it as a 3 star and others as a 4 star....a bit inconclusive.

Thanks for your help!

I updated this thread....unfortunately HotWire is only showing my last two trips and renders an error when I click on the complete list. I last stayed at a LOVELY hotel in Barcelona which I can post info here about if you'd like. I did update the last London trip, I think...let me know if you want me to update with these trips for the Hotwire main list :)

Thanks!!!

I was able to use the Florida Hotwire list to eliminate others :). Sometimes that list isn't up to date though, as you already know
Actually, the hotel lists are updated as soon as new information is received/posted to the board... so the hotel lists are up-to-date based upon all 'known' information.
I'm trying to figure out which one is the Tradewinds as some historical posts have it as a 3 star and others as a 4 star....a bit inconclusive.
Which is why you should use the information in the hotel lists since it's updated based upon the last reported win.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]