Priceline Hotel: 4* London (Kensington) Millennium Gloucester

gooddeals
By gooddeals,
in

If you're willing to take the Kensington zone, you could perhaps succeed at that price. If you want Mayfair, I'd suggest a bid of over $100 to start. If you want Bloomsbury, I'm a little less sure, but I think likely $90 or so. Remember the dollar is weaker against the pound so the deals aren't going to be as good as they have been in the past.

If you're willing to take Kensington, I'd start with $75.

Thanks for the replies. I haven't been to London before, but I want to stay in a convenient area (walking distance to some attractions, close to tube, etc) and I read positive reviews of the mayfair and bloomsbury areas. I'm open to other suggestions, but I'll probably try those again with higher bids.

I'm probably repeating myself from another post, but if money were no object and I were landing at Heathrow, Mayfair would be my first choice, and Kensington my second, and Westminster my third. I'd ordinarily pick Bloomsbury after Mayfair, but some of the hotels in the so-called Bloomsbury zone are more in the Kings Cross area.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]