CA Los Angeles Courtyard by Marriott Airport LAX

jmk
By jmk,
in

After staying at Westin one night we checked in to Courtyard by Marriott. I won this hotel for $35. The desk clerk was very curteous and checked us in fast. We were given a room on the 4th floor. We had a partial view of the runway. Room was spacious and very clean. Lots of closet space and drawers. Parking is valet only and cost $12. Broadband internet connection is free. Small bottles of water in the room cost $2 each, but we didn't drink any. On the way from the airport the driver offered us cold water and soft drinks, complimentary. The room looked a bit larger than the Westin. Very pleased with the bid and the stay at this hotel. :)

• 4 months later...

I won this for 35 as well. March 5th and 6th. Room was large, bed was comfortable. Valet parking only but since i have a handicap placard, parking was free. The gym was less than adequate. Two treadmills, one stairmaster, 1 piece of weight equipment. No free weights.

Room came with a fridge. All in all, worth the price.

Happy Travelling, Randi
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]