Priceline Hotel: 2* Honolulu (Airport) Best Western Plaza

flyme2
By flyme2,
in

Well, I guess I won't be enjoying any surf and sand this time 'round, especially at this 2* airport property. I just needed a bed to get a few hours shut eye while I waited for an early flight after a late arrival. Those HNL connections to Asia can be brutal. Because I'm a cheap SOB, I thought I'd bid a buck lower than the lowest winning bid, and I won. I guess I'll treat myself to a pack of gum.

Your Offer Price: $49.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $49.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $13.31

Total Charges: $62.31

Best rate I found on Best Western's own site was $95 ($105.87 all in), so I saved $43.56. Now, maybe I'll buy a Mai-Tai to celebrate.

My hats off to thereuare for his tireless efforts. I used the S-B link to help out.

Flyme2,

At check-in ask for a room on the back side of the hotel away from

the Interstate and Nimitz highway. Otherwise, you may suffer from street noise on the front side, particularly on a higher floor as the Interstate

is elevated at this point. This place will definately be convenient and may be the only hotel/motel close to the Airport :) cause nobody goes to Hawaii to stay at the AP... :) Regards, Keoni

Thanks for the advice, Keoni. From what I understand, this hotel is most frequented by military and their friends and family due to its proximity to naval housing. Interestingly enough, flight crews I know usually get to stay at the Ala Moana Hotel closer to Waikiki, but further from the airport. I doubt the airlines ever use anything less than 3* for employees.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]