Hotwire Hotel: Please help me ID 3* hotel in San Rafael 7/10 to 7/12

SFranco
By SFranco,
in

After a bad experience my last time using hotwire, I want to see if anybody could help me ID this hotel in San Rafael (I looked in the master list and according to the ammenities it COULD be the Embassy Suites except the price sounds too good to be true and I don't want to make a mistake again)

Dates:

7/10 to 7/12

2 adults/2 kids

$88 per night

3* hotel

amenities listed:

Comp breakfast

Fitness center

Pool

Restaurant

Business center

Laundry facilities

High speed internet access

Golf nearby

My other guess is the Four Points sheraton but if that's the case I can get that rate from their own website...has anybody else gotten any other hotels in this area? After my last "2.5* hotel" I'm a little weary of the Hotwire star rating!

Thank you very much in advance,

Susana

I doubt your 3* is the 4 Points - their amenities in the hotel list don't include breakfast.

I tried to do a VP search, but couldn't figure out if you can do that for Marin.

Hotwire and Expedia are owned by the same company - sometime in the past I searched Expedia specifically for a HW hotel I was researching and it showed something that clinched the ID for me. You might want to try checking the star level and amenities on Expedia. Hope this helps.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]